1.The iron works well with 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton blend or polyester blend fabrics.
2. Heat the iron to the highest level before ironing. And do not use a steam iron
3. Iron the fabric in the area you want to attach the workpiece first for about 25 seconds to smooth the fabric and remove moisture.
4. Place the workpiece on the area to be ironed on. And put another piece of cloth on top of the work again Then iron by moving the iron back and forth. Like normal ironing It takes about 30-40 seconds and do not forget to iron the edges of the workpiece. To make the workpiece firmly attached Try not to iron directly onto the workpiece.
5. Turn the cloth inside out. And rolled back and forth again It takes about 40-60 seconds.
6. After finishing the ironing process. Allow the cloth to cool. Then check the finish If the workpiece is not tight Repeat steps 4-5 again.
Shenray Embracey Company Limited (Thailand)
No. 69/1 Moo 7, Chiang Mai-Fang Road, Khi Lek Subdistrict
Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai Province 50180
Telephone: 053-372947 Fax: 053-372949
Hsin Ruey Embroidery Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
3F., No.2, Aly. 59, Ln. 42, Minquan Rd., Xindian Dist.,
New Taipei City 23141, Taiwan, Mailing: P.O. Box 10185 Xindian Dist.,
New Taipei City 23199, Taiwan
Customers who wish to come to contact the company in person Please make an appointment first. By phone, email or contact form For convenience and speed in service